Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking Back on Dance Costumes

This week I had the urge to get out my old costumes out from when I was little. Oh my goodness was that fun! And to my surprise, I could remember what the songs were too! Do you ever have the urge to reminisce about your dance past? If you still have yours, you should try it!

My very first costume, Bunny Rabbit Blues...
Popcorn Machine...
My first ballet costume...
Hobby Horse... (I was also a leader this year for the babies)
Surrey with a Fringe on Top...

And there were tons more! How do you feel about a year end show and costumes for kids? I really love the way Mark Morris does their school. No show, and no costumes, just parents day. It has a very different feel. There is no pressure for teachers, students, or parents. I also know that having costumes and year end shows is a lot of fun and something to look forward to. Now what to do with all of these costumes.. I have at least 50!





No comments:

Post a Comment