Saturday, December 26, 2009

Celebrating Dance at Christmas

When I arrived home on Tuesday to my parents house, I was admiring the tree they had so lovely decorated. I quickly noticed how many ballerina ornaments were on the tree! I realized that over the years I have collected a great amount of dance ornaments. (At least 10) It makes me happy to see dance a part of decorations on the family christmas tree. Here are some of my favorites... others were to high up on the tree for me to get a good picture. Do you have dance ornaments that are special to you and are part of decorations at Christmas?





Below is a gift my brother, Kevin got me for Christmas! I always loved this quote! Of course I can't take it back with me on the plane... but I look forward to hanging it in my school someday! Won't it look nice in the waiting room or the studio? Thanks Kev!



Did any of you get anything for Christmas that you can use in your classes or for your business? What was your favorite gift? I would love to hear!

In the meantime movecreateeducate...


3 comments:

  1. When putting up the tree I look forward to putting up all the ornaments that were collected through the years!!!! The memories are priceless!!! Having the greatest Christmas with my kids , the greastest gift of all!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get anything dance-related this year - it was a home improvement Christmas around here! :)

    But you inspired me to share my dance ornaments, too. And I also have a Dance like no one's watching sign! Here's the link to my slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danceadvantage/sets/72157623074154248/show/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete