Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brain Compatible Dance Education

Look what my boyfriend (Dan) got me for Christmas! The Anne Green Gilbert book about Brain Compatible Dance Education! I have wanted the book for so long! I can't wait to read all of the good stuff in here and share it with you. I wrote another post about it a while back, you can find it here.


Have any of you read about the brain dance yet? If not I will post more about it in the coming weeks. I just got it last night and if I wasn't so tired from traveling yesterday I would of stayed up all night to study it! I am so happy that other dance educators are writing books full of tools to implement with children in the dance room! Now to start reading and planning my classes for next week...Yippie!

(Thank you Dan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment