Sunday, November 22, 2009

Performance in Pictures

What have you been up to this weekend? Here is a photo log of what I have been doing. Performing!

Here is the group of dancers I have been rehearsing and performing with! Such a fun group! (I am second in from the right)

This is my good friend Laura and I in the dressing room. We had a lot of time after we were finished on stage. We kept taking pictures until we got the right one... this one seems great to me!


Some of my very best friends from Graduate School came to see the show on Friday night! After the show we met up for some snacks and drinks! It was so great to see them, and catch up. These are some of the best dance educators I know! Let's do it again soon ladies!


That's all for now, I have one more show today- thank goodness because I am exhausted, but of course I can't sleep since my body is used to getting up in the morning to teach. More blogging to come this week, I have a lot to tell you about!

In the meantime movecreateeducate...

No comments:

Post a Comment