Monday, November 23, 2009

Mark Morris Dance Group + $720,000


Have you ever read the Downtown Brooklyn Newsletter? I didn't even know there was one until today! I was planning my classes at Mark Morris today when I saw this on the table. I opened it up and there was an article (pictured below) about Mark Morris Dance Group receiving the Mellon Grant.
I was so happy to hear about the grant! They put an addition on this summer and it has completely transformed the school and the space. As the article states "the grant will allow Mark Morris Dance Group to maintain and expand the current free and low-cost high quality dance and music programs for the Brooklyn community."



Mark Morris Dance Group serves over 800 children and teens in the BK! At least 100 of those children are mine! Congratulations Mark Morris Dance Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment