Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello and Goodbye Songs

I'm looking for exceptional"hello" and "goodbye" songs for movement and ballet class! Do you sing acapella in your classes or do you like to sing along with music? I will do either! Have any recommendations? I am teaching the smallest of age groups (starting at 18 months!) this summer, and it's important that I can sign one that I like and they will love too!

Please share your songs in the comments! I bet other readers would love new beginning and ending songs too! :)

2 comments:

  1. There's one we sing at church with the little kids. Here goes:
    Me: Hello
    Kids: Hello
    Me: Hello
    Kids: Hello
    Me: We welcome you today
    Kids: Hello
    Repeat
    then the last time the kids yell Hello.

    Okay, I don't know if that song came across at all but the kids love it because they only sing one word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks! you are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete