Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ladies Who Launch

Since New York City is such a Big Apple... I have been searching for HELP with starting a small business. Who knew there was so much help out there? As a member of the Freelancers Union I get e-mails all the time about seminars for entrepreneurs. It's really interesting and it is often hard to pick which one I should go to, I would really love to attend all of them.

I found this website after one of my mentors mentioned to me that she gets their newsletters. It's called Ladies Who Launch- Entrepreneurship and Creativity as a Lifestyle. Check it out! I have not even looked through the entire website yet because there is so much advice for someone like me.

If you find something interesting- leave a comment! We can use all the help we can get... right?



In the meantime movecreateeducate...


No comments:

Post a Comment