Sunday, August 9, 2009

Liability Insurance

If you are a freelancer like me, It is possible that you might need general liability insurance someday. This year I am starting up multiple ballet classes in several different spaces. These spaces such as an apartment building play room, and a Yoga Studio require me to have my own insurance. Here is the website that I used to buy mine. They were super nice and helpful and it is surprisingly very very cheap... If only health insurance were this cheap and available.

http://www.myfitnessinsurance.com/


The insurance policy covers up to 3 million dollars and it covers you in all the spaces that you might teach. I hope this will help someone, because when I found out I needed it I didn't even know where to begin to look. It's all a learning process... and there is always more to learn!

Next on the agenda is a website for Maria's Movers! Check back for progress updates...

In the meantime movecreateeducate...


No comments:

Post a Comment