Sunday, August 16, 2009

Teaching made easy...


Yesterday I ventured out to find portable speakers that I could hook up to my Ipod and that would be light enough to carry around in my bag all day long. To my surprise it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I am excited to try this out this year. It will be interesting at first making all the playlists for each class and job that I have. After that, it should make teaching with music simple and smooth. If you are struggling with a way to make your music portable, I recommend something like this. It even zips up in a case to protect it from all the wear and tear it will see over the year.

In the meantime movecreateeducate...






2 comments:

  1. I love it. I actually own two sets a regular set like the one you have pictured and also a set that come with a radio and program features so that you can wake up to you favorite song! it's awesome. Keep up the good work excellent blog!

    -KJS

    PS I can't wait to see Maria's Movers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have portable Logitech speakers which work well, depending on the noise around you. It is quite powerful in an enclosed space, but not outside. It is small and light to carry all day. Charge it for ability to be cordless, or use the ac adapter plugged in an outlet. One tip: make sure the iPod volume is turned all the way up before you connect to speakers.

    ReplyDelete