Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank You Notes

Next week and the week after I am bombarded with parents days and end of the year celebrations. Woohoo! I like to give the kids something on the last day to remember me by. Since I have SO many students, it would get expensive to buy something for all of them. This is what I came up with! Thank you notes for a great year! It's just something little, but I know it will mean a lot to them. I did one for movement and one for tap. I am still working on the ballet ones since those are a little more special to me. I will post them next week!

Do you make or give anything to your students at the end of the year? I am sure you all have amazing ideas!

3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing idea! I never even thought of what to get them.
    And thank you for the sweet comment on the Dance Advantage interview. I really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. I design my own cards like you have and print them and cut them. I do this for all students who perform in our Spring Production. I use my own money though so it is a bit pricey. But I have done it all three years and I think something special is important-even if it is a card. I also give out awards at the end of the year for specific things-like Most Improved Dance Student, Most Self-Expressive on Stage, Dance Survivor (this is a High Achievement Award), I also may do others this year. And then for my special 8th grade girls, I will get them cards and print out photos for graduation. Ihave had them now for 3 years so i have a big collection of photos. I wish I was richer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to hear the titles of your awards! I think it's so great you give those out! :)

    ReplyDelete