Saturday, October 10, 2009

Books for the movement room...

I have used many books in my classes of all different ages but I have a few favorites that I pull out of my tool box every year!   Here are some of my favorites.  



The Squiggle is a great book to encourage the students to use their imaginations. I pass out either scarves or ribbon and we become fireworks, a scaly dragon, and a ripple in a pond.  





Like a Windy Day takes us on an adventure- tumble and twirl, glide and soar! Great pictures and fun!




Gallop is a fantastic book.  When you turn the page the animals move to demonstrate how they move.  Each page asks a question... can you swim like a turtle? 

Do you have any favorite books that you like to use in your classrooms? I would love to hear!

In the meantime movecreateeducate...

No comments:

Post a Comment