Thursday, September 10, 2009

Creating Business Cards


















While searching today for places that can create a CREATIVE business card for dance teachers, I came across this business card holder! How cool and interesting, right? For only $6 you can have a place to put your business cards! I found them at Etzy... check it out!


Here are some of the websites I discovered while I was searching to create business cards!  I found two different ones in two different places! 
At Moo they have Minicards (I got the text cards) which is to promote this blog!  You can get 100 cards for $20.00! I will let you know how they turn out! 

The other was at Zazzle- They have specific Dance Teacher designs for whatever type of teacher you are! Check it out! 

I will share pictures of the cards when they come in the mail! 

In the meantime movecreateeducate...



No comments:

Post a Comment